Today I’m giving away one (1) bottle of my favourite Korean plum extract (600ml) to one (1) winner!
I want you to experience one of my favourite teas and also this is me saying thank you in a small way for following My Korean Kitchen.
This giveaway contest is open to everyone worldwide.
To enter for your chance to win the Korean plum extract, please answer the following question in the comment section of this post.
*Required entry: How you would like to use this Korean plum extract?
You can also earn up to five bonus entries by leaving a separate comment (with the same email address) for each of the below actions:
- Bonus entry 1: Subscribe to My Korean Kitchen’s email newsletter. (Leave a separate comment if you have done this. Please make sure you confirm your subscription if you’re a new subscriber.)
- Bonus entry 2: “Like” My Korean Kitchen on Facebook. (Leave a separate comment if you have done this.)
- Bonus entry 3: “Follow” My Korean Kitchen on Pinterest. (Leave a separate comment if you have done this.)
- Bonus entry 4: “Follow” My Korean Kitchen on Instagram. (Leave a separate comment if you have done this.)
- Bonus entry 5: “Follow” My Korean Kitchen on Google+ (Leave a separate comment if you have done this.)
One (1) winner will be selected via Random.org and announced on this post on Sunday, June 21, 2015. This giveaway starts from Saturday, June 6, 2015 12am (AEST: Australian Eastern Standard Time) and closes on Saturday, June 20, 2015 at 12 pm AEST and is open for everyone to participate.
The winner will be contacted via email, so please include a valid email address when you leave a comment. The winner is required to respond within 48 hours to claim the prize. If I don’t hear from you during this time, I will select the next winner.
Other conditions to consider before you enter:-
1) The delivery will be made by EMS (Express Mail Service) by Korea Post (with a tracking ID). While it’s a worldwide giveaway event, Korean Post EMS may not post to some small territories (e.g. Guam), so please check whether Korea Post (and it’s partnered organisations) can reach your location. Try ‘Ctrl +F’ to search your country in this page. (If it pops up with a Korean language box, just click cancel and you can still continue.)
2) The Korean retail value of the product is 20,000 won (US $ 18). It will be marked as a gift. However, any charges or taxes that may arise due to your country’s customs requirement are your responsibility.
3) Some countries have restrictions on what can be brought in to their country. Unfortunately, there is nothing I can do if your customs department decides to quarantine this bottle. But I really hope they don’t. Let’s keep our fingers crossed!
Disclosure: This giveaway is sponsored by yours truly (My Korean Kitchen).