Flying Fish Roe Rice (Al Bap)
How to make vegetables and flying fish roe rice (Al bap).
Prep Time5 mins
Total Time5 mins
- 2 Tbsp Flying fish roe
- 125 g canned tuna , water drained
- 2/3 Lebanese cucumber , peeled & diced
- 4 sticks imitation crab , diced
- 1/3 capsicum , diced
- 6 leaves perilla , thinly sliced
- 10 g radish sprouts
- 2 cups steamed rice
SAUCE (MIX THESE WELL IN A BOWL)
- 2 Tbsp gochujang
- 1 Tbsp vinegar I used apple vinegar
- 1 tsp sugar I used dark brown sugar
- 1/4 tsp minced garlic
- 1 Tbsp Korean plum extract , or substitutes with asian pear
Place the rice into a serving bowl and put all the other ingredients on top of the rice. Serve the bowl with the sauce.
To eat, add desired amount of sauce into a bowl and mix with the remaining ingredients (as you would do with bibimbap). Enjoy the popping feeling of fish roe!
Calories: 463kcal | Carbohydrates: 68g | Protein: 30g | Fat: 6g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 70mg | Sodium: 579mg | Potassium: 467mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 8g | Vitamin A: 850IU | Vitamin C: 34.6mg | Calcium: 40mg | Iron: 1.6mg