Gochujang pancake recipe (JangTteok). This Korean pancake is seasoned with Korean chili paste.
Prep Time10 mins
Cook Time10 mins
Total Time20 mins
- 1 cup Korean pancake mix or all purpose flour, sifted
- 3/4 cup water
- 1 tsp gochujang (korean chili paste)
- 5 leaves perilla , thinly sliced
- 1/4 zucchini , julienned
- 1/4 onion , thinly sliced
- 1 green chili , thinly sliced
- 4 stalks green onion (or chives), thinly sliced
- Some cooking oil
Combine the pancake mix / flour with the water. Mix them well to make pancake batter. Add the gochujang and mix it well. Add all the vegetables.
Pre heat a pan. Add some cooking oil in (about 1 Tbsp). Scoop out the pancake mixture with a spoon onto the pan (One spoonful at a time). Cook it on medium high heat.
Turn them over when the bottom part cooks. When both sides cook, serve.
Calories: 253kcal | Carbohydrates: 53g | Protein: 7g | Sodium: 87mg | Potassium: 217mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 290IU | Vitamin C: 12.6mg | Calcium: 27mg | Iron: 3.3mg