Spicy, Sweet and Vinegary Noodles (Bibim Guksu)
How to make Bibim Guksu (Spicy, Sweet and Vinegary Noodles)
Prep Time7 mins
Cook Time8 mins
Total Time15 mins
- 180 g organic soba noodles (6.3 ounces)
- 2 leaves medium lettuce , thinly sliced
- 1/4 red cabbage , thinly sliced
- 1/2 small cucumber , julienned
- 1/3 small carrot , julienned
- A few snow pea sprouts
- 2 Tbsp Kimchi , cut into thumbnail size
SAUCE (MIX THESE IN A BOWL)
Boil the noodles in boiling water for 2 to 3 minutes. Drain the noodles and run some cold water over the noodles to cool them down. Drain.
Place the noodles in a bowl and add the toppings and sauce.
Mix them well and dig in.
Calories: 518kcal | Carbohydrates: 98g | Protein: 17g | Fat: 10g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 1259mg | Potassium: 754mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 21g | Vitamin A: 69.1% | Vitamin C: 80.1% | Calcium: 13.8% | Iron: 25.7%