A delicious Korean BBQ beef pizza recipe!
Prep Time35 mins
Cook Time10 mins
Total Time45 mins
- 26 cm stone baked pizza base (10 inch)
Bulgogi pizza sauce (mix these in a bowl)
Bulgogi pizza sauce thickening agent (mix these in a bowl)
- 1 tsp potato starch (or corn starch)
- 1 Tbsp water
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 small mushroom (30 g / 1 ounce), thinly sliced
- 20 g sliced black olives (0.7 ounces)
- 20 g brown onion (0.7 ounces), thinly sliced
- 100 g bulgogi (3.5 ounces), (marinated Korean BBQ beef), cooked & cut into smaller pieces if desired
- 1 Tbsp corn kernels , drained from a tin
- 30 g green capsicum / bell pepper (1 ounce), finely diced
Put a pizza stone into an oven and pre-heat it at 200 degree celsius (392 F) – this is based on a fan assisted oven setting, while the pizza is getting ready (for about 35 mins). Typically 20 mins preheating is sufficient but then I tend to forget to put it into the oven. So I do this first thing and preheat longer as a result.
Make the Bulgogi pizza sauce in a pan. – Pour the Bulgogi pizza sauce in a heated pan and boil it over low heat for about 10 to 20 seconds. Add the thickening agent and stir well until the sauce is thickened. (The sauce thickens faster at a higher temperature.) Scoop out the sauce onto a plate and set aside.
Assemble the pizza.
-Pour all the pizza sauce onto the pizza base and spread it thinly and thoroughly.
-Sprinkle the shredded cheese.
-Add the mushrooms, olives, onion and Bulgogi on top.
-Scatter corn kernel and green capsicum/bell pepper between the gaps.
Transfer the pizza onto the pizza stone and bake it for 10 mins at 200 degree celsius (392 F).
Take the pizza out from the oven and slice. Enjoy!
Calories: 341kcal | Carbohydrates: 27g | Protein: 16g | Fat: 19g | Saturated Fat: 10g | Monounsaturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 60mg | Sodium: 1159mg | Potassium: 151mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 10g | Vitamin A: 475IU | Vitamin C: 12.8mg | Calcium: 300mg | Iron: 0.8mg