Cucumber Boats with Crab Salad
Cucumber boats recipe!
Prep Time10 mins
Total Time10 mins
- 2 Lebanese cucumbers or 1 English cucumber, rinsed (peeling skin is optional)
- 25 g onion (0.9 ounces), diced
- 25 g red capsicums / bell peppers (0.9 ounces), diced
- 25 g yellow capsicums / bell peppers (0.9 ounces), diced
- 60 g crab stick (2 ounces), diced
- 3 Tbsp mayonnaise
- fine sea salt ; to taste
- ground black pepper ; to taste
Cut the cucumber in half length way. Carve out the seeds from the cucumber using a small spoon (or a melon baller – it’s super handy!) to form a boat. (If it’s for a finger food, cut it into bite size pieces.)
Put the remaining ingredients into a mixing bowl and mix them well. This is the crab salad.
Divide the crab salad mixture evenly and place it onto the cucumber boats. Serve.
Calories: 107kcal | Carbohydrates: 4g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 8g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 10mg | Sodium: 194mg | Potassium: 270mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 500IU | Vitamin C: 22.3mg | Calcium: 28mg | Iron: 0.4mg