If you go to Korea for a short visit and you want to taste authentic Korean cuisine without taking any risk, you can try this “Milky Way” restaurant. The restaurant is called “Eunhasu” in Korean (which means milky way) and I think it is the best place to taste a collection of authentic Korean food. They have over 100 different Korean dishes and of course I didn’t get to try even half of them. Their menus change from time to time as seasons change or if there is a special Korean holiday or something.
The pictures below are what I had. All the food was professionally prepared and cooked. No effort was spared!
My top pick is by far LA Galbi! Charcoal grilled Galbi cooked at the right temperature for just the right time was marvelous. I reckon that was the best Galbi I have ever had in my life.
I would love to eat more LA Galbi but I could feel my tummy was getting full. So I moved on to the next dish.
I didn’t like the Korean traditional snacks and persimmon punch much, because it was a bit bitter. On the other hand, I thought what they served us might be more authentic and healthier than what I used to buy from the shops.
- Location :Second floor of Sejong Hotel (four star)
- Address : 61-3, Choongmuro 2 ga, Chungu, Seoul
- How to get there : Subway line 4, Myongdong station Exit No. 10
- Open : Lunch – 12:00~14:30 , Dinner – 18:00~21:30
- Price : Lunch – 37, 000 won (Adult), 21,000 won (Child) /Dinner – 43, 000 won (adult), 23,000 won (Child) (VAT and Service fees are included in the price)
- Information and reservation : (82) 02-3705-9141
- Booking is not essential but preferable
You might also like