Apparently my husband has a wheat allergy.
It’s very simple to cook. My husband can do it. So pretty much anyone can make it.
Ingredients (for one person)
- Little olive oil (You can use other oil, my husband specifically likes extra virgin olive oil)
- 15ml soy sauce (really just a dash)
- 1 egg
- 1 cup of Steamed Rice
1. Turn the gas on. Heat the wok about a minute.
2. Put some oil into a wok. (You can try with frying pan, however you can lose some rice when you stir.)
3. Break the egg into a wok.
4. Put some rice onto a wok. Then pour soybean sauce.
5. Stir it thoroughly.
6. Now it’s all done.